Saturday 20 January, 2007

Reliance - Not At All Reliable

Some of the hard and fast reliance users may be grateful to reliance because in some or the other way its helping them keep in touch with their partner at a low cost and may not agree with me but whatever I’m writing is purely based on my personal experience.

From the very beginning I was reluctant in getting a reliance connection for myself. The time reliance entered the market it created a boost because almost everyone from rickshaw wallas to puchka wallas were able to go mobile and my father kept on telling me to get a reliance connection for myself but I was never convinced. However recently I bought a smart connection (reliance GSM) along with all my friends so that we could speak to each other @ of 9 paise per minute and after a few days their call rates were suddenly increased to 19 paise per minute. OK, even that was tolerable but now we came to know that although smart recharges are available from Rs. 55 onwards we have to recharge with Rs. 110 and above with zero talk time and then top up with Rs. 99 and above to get Rs.40 talk time or else our talk plans will change. Who needs this? In what way do you call that smart?

Finally after a long time when I trusted reliance I never thought it would so religiously and graciously betray me. It never has a steady talk plan. It’s all a bait to get hold of customers but a very bad one to retain them. They don’t intend to tell you that it’s a smart idea for you to get a smart connection but are telling you that they are pretty smart in getting you trapped.



PHP,Java, DHTML, C, C++ and many more languages, for help visit Java Programming Fourm

No comments: